Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Playhouse attraction during construction
Wally Boag's Playhouse
August 30, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Wally Boag herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may attack if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction garden.
- Minimum height 42 millirads.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Steve Jobs was not allowed to ride this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.