Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus' Playhouse train during repairs
Uncle Remus' Playhouse
October 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Visit by Uncle Remus' Playhou herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disney Land cast members might try to imagine this train less than a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this train.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Uncle Remus' Playhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.