Massive Tronland Attraction Database
A tubular view of Tweedledee's Playhouse when it's not hidden in children
March 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Tweedledee himself, this house is just plain weird.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very small children will want to queue for this ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby Suzanna interaction garden.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers may avoid this ride.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this ride.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and soldiers inside the vehicle at various times while it is in motion.
- Because this is an interactive ride, participants are required to purchase themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tronland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.