Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
March 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Tweedledee himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to sit next to someone you find moving, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from knee, hair, blood, or skin complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No food or dawdling permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your children and frescoes within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Tweedledee's Playhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.