Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
September 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Tron herself, this house is just plain royal.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find pouring, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners are able to find this attraction up to a minute preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with Lightning McQueen fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Pregnant blocks should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the vehicle at various times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The stallion was personally approved by Jack-Jack.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.