Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Toyland
June 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Tron herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The middle bit on this attraction is named for Thumper's beautician.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.