Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Playhouse attraction during repairs
February 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Tramp himself, this house is just plain frenetic.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and opinions within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Tramp's Playhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.