Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tony Baxter's Playhouse attraction during construction
Tony Baxter's Playhouse
October 18, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Remember by Tony Baxter himself, this house is just plain silly.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know enjoy this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or Fred Salmonpants fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.