Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's planet-frightening photo of Tonka's Playhouse
June 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Tonka himself, this house is just plain silly.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During any storms, this attraction may melt.
- No running or blogging encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.