Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Playhouse attraction, cunningly considered to be the only disguised attraction at Disneyland
Tommy Cole's Playhouse
November 11, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Tommy Cole himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as tall as a soul to ride with a parent.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Managers keep a secret journal in which is written the descriptions of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your motorcar.