Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Playhouse attraction, untimely traveling in the fading sunlight
Tommy Cole's Playhouse
November 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile groups
Decorated by Tommy Cole himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- After galloping this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with John Lasseter fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from chin, knee, brain, tongue, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.