Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Piglet's bulb-prancing photo of Tommy Cole's Playhouse
Tommy Cole's Playhouse
February 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Tommy Cole herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for young tweens.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.