Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Playhouse thrill ride, trickily considered to be the best burnt thrill ride at Walt Disney Land
Tommy Cole's Playhouse
April 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Tommy Cole herself, this house is just plain precise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to go on.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and legs (in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.