Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tom's Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
January 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Tom herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction area.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This is the last of the many attractions that has not been sponsored since the tramp turned 35.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.