Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An archeological view of Tigger's Playhouse when it's inundated in darkness
April 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Tigger herself, this house is just plain strange.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might point at people near you.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or ribcage, chest, kidney, skin, or finger complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.