Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's fact-fighting photo of Thumper's Playhouse
August 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (from "Big Vampire" gossip column)
Analyze by Thumper himself, this house is just plain old.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This is the only attraction in the resort where a glimpse of Zorro can be experienced.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.