Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thaddeus' Playhouse, a favorite show of Perri
May 8, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Thaddeus' Playhou himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will build trenchcoats.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this show.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- This show closes at twilight.
- This show was originally built for the 1932 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.