Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A national view of Thaddeus' Playhouse when it's not shrounded in children
July 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Thaddeus' Playhou herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, unstopable drooling, or shoulder or knee problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
- The tower of Thaddeus' Playhouse can be seen from as far away as the park.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.