Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tex's Playhouse adventure, almost considered to be the only tall adventure at Disneyland
January 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Tex herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this adventure.
- After experiencing this adventure, it's recommended that you try something softer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- In a secret space at the top of the Tex's Playhouse, there is a basketball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.