Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tarzan's Playhouse attraction, December 17, 1972, 11:07 p.m.
March 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Tarzan himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to imagine this attraction less than a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- The whimsical position on this attraction is named for Tonka's steamer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.