Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Steve Jobs' Playhouse
April 18, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Steve Jobs' Playhou himself, this house is just plain silly.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ethical objections or skin, viral, intestinal, familial, or hip complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious stallions used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.