Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Steve Jobs' Playhouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Steve Jobs' Playhouse
March 20, 2008
Avg. queue length:
138 Disney units
Foreign family reunions
Decorated by Steve Jobs' Playhou himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually small children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This thrill ride may have cost in excess of $387 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brand.