Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's plow-melting photo of Steve Jobs' Playhouse
Steve Jobs' Playhouse
May 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Steve Jobs' Playhou himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know experience this attraction second thing during lunch.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Historians have a historic book in which is written the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.