Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Playhouse train at park closing
Slinky Dog's Playhouse
January 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Slinky Dog himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
- Before waiting for this train, go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Train may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this train's soundtrack.
- Be sure to hold your hats and glasses within the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.