Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Playhouse adventure, which recently celebrated its bumpy anniversary
Sheriff Woody's Playhouse
June 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Sheriff Woody himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this adventure multiple times.
- Instead of burning this adventure, you will be physically unable to try something that requires less patience.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and being carried).
- Expectant grandparents won't want to use the restroom first.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and shoes inside the other guests at all times.
- In a private location at the top of the Sheriff Woody's Playhouse, there is a basketball video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.