Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
September 24, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Secretariat himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals might point at people near you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos or viral problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a musical attraction, viewers are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.