Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Playhouse attraction during refurbishment
November 12, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Schweitzer herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Merlin Jones meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boy.