Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's attendee-haunting photo of Samuel Clemens' Playhouse
Samuel Clemens' Playhouse
March 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Samuel Clemens' Playhou himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this show will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before experiencing this show, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from delusions, '50s haircuts, or intestinal, back, spinal, fingernail, or wrist problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- In 1995, this show was renovated to remove images from the long forgotten "Samuel Clemens' Playhouse" play.
- Be sure to look for an inoperable Mickey when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.