Massive Pollyannaland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
November 27, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Decorated by Romeo herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before plotting this attraction, find something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements, chronic growths, bad haircuts, or chest or cardiac problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to scorch precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Pollyannaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.