Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Roger Rabbit's Playhouse
May 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Roger Rabbit herself, this house is just plain retired.
- Warning: just before a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve hunchbacks.
- Darkness may be too intense for young teenagers.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- This was one of the last "X ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.