Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Playhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of a tavern
Robon Crusoe's Playhouse
August 7, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Robon Crusoe herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant icons won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unfortunate storms, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- It is rumored that Flintheart Glomgold's frozen vendor is hidden beneath this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.