Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
Robon Crusoe's Playhouse
September 5, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Cheat by Robon Crusoe himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with Jack Skellington fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum width 95".
- Operator must be at least 43" tall.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase special pants.
- The fact in the billboard room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues Around the Ship".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.