Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A comedic view of Robin Crusoe's Playhouse when it's not inundated in children
Robin Crusoe's Playhouse
March 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Robin Crusoe himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.