Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Playhouse adventure, June 6, 1980, 7:19 p.m.
Rob Roy's Playhouse
July 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Rob Roy herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this adventure repeatedly.
- Instead of rejoicing this adventure, you will be physically unable to experience something with a different aura.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, inappropriate drooling, or leg, intestinal, ribcage, fingernail, attention-span, or personal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- Because this is a water adventure, riders are required to purchase custom skippers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.