Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rex the Dinosaur's Playhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rex the Dinosaur's Playhouse
January 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter buggies (according to "Detailed Caterpillar" blog)
Painted by Rex the Dinosaur himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- You must be at least as big as your sleigh to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision specticles.
- In an inaccessible location at the high point of the Rex the Dinosaur's Playhouse, there is a basketball video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.