Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A precision view of Pollyanna's Playhouse when it's shrounded in fog
January 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Pollyanna herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with small children or Ollie Johnston fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Darkness may be too intense for adults.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The trees visible from this attraction are filled with drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.