Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pocahontas' Playhouse ride as seen from the top of Texas
April 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Pocahontas' Playhou himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After revealing this ride, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Ride may be too intense for wimps.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons (in that order) away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.