Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An exceptional view of Paul Pressler's Playhouse when it's not bathed in fog
Paul Pressler's Playhouse
January 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Paul Pressler himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with children or Frankenweenie fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph garden.
- You must be at least as big as this page to ride.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have pirate harnesses.
- Mark Twain was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.