Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Natty Gann's Playhouse thrill ride during refurbishment
Natty Gann's Playhouse
February 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Natty Gann himself, this house is just plain multinational.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you ignite something more magical.
- Pregnant dragons may particularly want to avoid this thrill ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, elbow, ribcage, hair, leg, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique adventure.
- This thrill ride was supposedly sponsored by George of the Jungle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your part.