Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Playhouse attraction during construction
November 7, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Two and a smidge jollies (according to "Typical Hawaiian" blog)
Painted by Napoleon himself, this house is just plain historical.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- Minimum height 43".
- Driver must be at least 56" tall.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from dietary conflicts or liver, leg, spinal, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.