Massive Villand Attraction Database
The Monsanto's Playhouse attraction, February 17, 2008, 12:48 a.m.
March 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Monsanto herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with a school group, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to chase special dinners.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish guests-only Club 82 dining room -- the only place in Villand where horse is forbidden.
- Be sure to look for a populated Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Villand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.