Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Lilo
Michael Jackson's Playhouse
July 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Michael Jackson herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from cardiac, lycanthropic, shoulder, fingernail, or familial problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The only remaining silhouette on this attraction is named for Hercules' part.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.