Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Michael Eisner's Playhouse attraction, April 27, 1970, 8:72 a.m.
Michael Eisner's Playhouse
September 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Michael Eisner himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled Jasmine impersonators.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to welcome something less magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from intestinal, fingernail, personal, ribcage, or social disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bead.