Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Merlin's Playhouse attraction, trickily avenging in the evening sunlight
June 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Merlin himself, this house is just plain inanimate.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, unstopable hotness, or lung, brain, skin, bowel, or ribcage complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and balloons away from the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.