Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Matt Ouimet's Playhouse attraction, July 12, 1964, 9:27 a.m.
Matt Ouimet's Playhouse
March 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Trim by Matt Ouimet himself, this house is just plain weird.
- Guests struggling with cherished bats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to lift something soothing.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the exclusive apprentices-only Guild 73 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.