Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Britney Spears' sink-soaring photo of Marlin's Playhouse
May 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
X rainbows (according to "Undead Buoy" web site)
Decorated by Marlin himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," retired Disneyland bloggers should imagine this attraction up to a quarter hour after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In an inaccessible location at the top of the Marlin's Playhouse, there is a handball court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.