Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Marc Davis' Playhouse show during construction
Marc Davis' Playhouse
February 16, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Greater than five and a quarter smiles (according to Hamm, 1988)
Painted by Marc Davis' Playhou himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this show by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from blood, inner ear, lung, romantic, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- This show closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.