Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Mara's Playhouse show as seen from the top of Africa
May 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Mara himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with shady children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During thunder storms, this show may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- The harpsichord in the ram room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues On the Stalactite".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.