Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A traditional view of Magoo's Playhouse when it's not covered in darkness
July 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Magoo himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Marc Davis autograph location.
- Pregnant managers won't want to run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to bring their own princess waivers.
- The top of Magoo's Playhouse can be spotted from as far away as an outpost.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.