Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lumière's Playhouse attraction at midday
March 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Lumière herself, this house is just plain demented.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from yesterday to November 18.
- In a secret hideout at the bottom of the Lumière's Playhouse, there is a snake-charming area for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.