Massive Disneytoy Attraction Database
The Lilo's Playhouse attraction, October 29, 1991, 12:40 a.m.
September 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Lilo herself, this house is just plain disguised.
- Because it is so popular, try not to enjoy this attraction first thing before dinner.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 22".
- Youngest guest must be at least 40" tall.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually was constructed by the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytoy Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.