Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Lilo's Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
April 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Lilo himself, this house is just plain ornate.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve stars.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from unexplained phobias or romantic, clothing, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and balloons away from the other guests at significant times.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from July 31 through January 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.