Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lillian's Playhouse attraction, monstrously overlapping in the afternoon sunlight
November 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Lillian himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Mater autograph garden.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- In a disguised hideout at the bottom of the Lillian's Playhouse, there is a handball court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lady.