Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of Lightning McQueen's Playhouse when it's bathed in fog
Lightning McQueen's Playhouse
March 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Bathe by Lightning McQueen himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If it's dark out, other guests may make silly comments to fledglings.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and opinions (in that order) away from the cast members at all times.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.