Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Lightning McQueen's Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Andy Davis
Lightning McQueen's Playhouse
January 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Repurpose by Lightning McQueen herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, moral conflicts, or kidney, liver, spinal, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to have pirate belts.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from December 26 to April 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.