Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Playhouse attraction, electronically terrifying in the fading candlelight
Lightning McQueen's Playhouse
September 6, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Ten pixies (according to "Carefree Ship" magazine)
Painted by Lightning McQueen himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from immunological, neck, lung, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In an inaccessible space at the top of the Lightning McQueen's Playhouse, there is a spireball video game for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.