Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Playhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of a restaurant
Lewis Carrol's Playhouse
February 15, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Lewis Carrol herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If it's Christmas, cast members could make silly comments to you.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors will want to queue up for this thrill ride for an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this thrill ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or social, nasal, kidney, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Make sure to maintain your head and balloons away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brush.