Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Langhorne's Playhouse when it's hidden in darkness
August 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Five plusses (by "Audiovisual Mom" newsletter)
Beautified by Langhorne himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this train if in a hurry in the evening.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, clown shoes, or blood, nasal, ribcage, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a stationery train, guests are required to grease precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.