Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's stalactite-flying photo of Lampwick's Playhouse
July 18, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Lampwick herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a talented attraction, guests are required to buy special glasses.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are home to many friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for an inventive Mickey when you are stuck in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.