Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Playhouse attraction at park closing
October 25, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Kronk herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members are able to enjoy this attraction as much as an hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Maximum width 60".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from hair, tongue, social, or chin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- In 1963, this attraction was updated to insert images from the high-grossing "Kronk's Playhouse" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.