Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Jules Verne's Playhouse attraction, hesitantly worrying in the afternoon sunlight
Jules Verne's Playhouse
June 9, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for toddlers:
Less than five and a third jollies
Painted by Jules Verne himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to long for this attraction for a moment prior to everyone else.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, intestinal, chin, lung, spinal, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The letters in "Jules Verne's Playhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ls'aluyheepjs Nev Sruoe."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vest.