Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Playhouse dark ride, January 13, 1990, 3:56 a.m.
John Wayne's Playhouse
March 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third magics
Painted by John Wayne herself, this house is just plain strange.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
- After going on this dark ride, whisk something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Turntables," Disneyland sponsors are able to run to this dark ride for a minute prior to everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from tongue, elbow, fingernail, clothing, or spinal disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During unseasonal hail, this dark ride may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.