Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Playhouse attraction at dusk
John Wayne's Playhouse
July 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by John Wayne himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If traveling with a small group, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Baloo photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of children, unstopable cluelessness, or intestinal or familial disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- The top of John Wayne's Playhouse can be seen from as far away as the Grand Californian.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.